The Playlist of August 2017

Every month I make a playlist. And here it is: It was actually a little harder to put together this month's playlist. There weren&...

Every month I make a playlist. And here it is:
It was actually a little harder to put together this month's playlist. There weren't many new releases in July and I wasn't about to fill up the playlist with the new Lorde, Oh Wonder, and Halsey music lol. But, Spotify made playlists last month called "The Summer Rewind" with a whole bunch of old songs I used to listen to (peep that Miley Cyrus and Sara Bareilles) and wow it was definitely a flashback. I added some of those songs into my playlist because I honestly love some of the songs I used to listen to. Aaaand Taylor Swift was put back on Spotify recently! Yes yes, I'm not the biggest fan of the person she has become but I grew up listening to her music, so I decided to put some my favorites into this playlist. You can also find a link to my playlist here!

Some Favorites 
Faking It by Calvin Harris featuring Kehlani and Lil Yatchy: Kehlani is one of my favorite artist so I was so excited to see this song in Calvin Harris' recent album. It's hellaaaaa catchy and one of my favorite songs from Calvin's new album.

I Got You by Leona Lewis: *oldie alert* I only know like 3 of Leona's older songs (which I should fix soon tbh) but I was reminded this one on TV during a promo or something and I had heard it before multiple times when I was super young but never went and looked for the song. Well, I finally did after hearing it during the promo and it's now one of the favorites on this playlist.

What are some of your favorite songs recently? Do you recognize any songs on my playlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top