Change is Coming // A Short Hiatus

Okay so, as you can tell, this blog has kind of been dead. So has my twitter. This happens every year as my motivation to read dramatica...


Okay so, as you can tell, this blog has kind of been dead. So has my twitter. This happens every year as my motivation to read dramatically fluctuates through the year. (Motivation to read = motivation to blog) Honestly, I'm so sick of this blog dying for a few months and then me coming back to bring it back to life for a few months and then this happening in a cycle. So, I'm going to make some changes. No word on what it will be yet but I have an idea on what I want to do. Summer is coming so I will have more time to be blogging! Anyway, hang tight, I'll be back in July for my blogiversary and change. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top