5 Cutesy Books to Read on This Lonely Valentine's Day // Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day! For some, this may be a day to celebrate love and having someone while for others, this may be the Tuesday to steal ...

Happy Valentines Day! For some, this may be a day to celebrate love and having someone while for others, this may be the Tuesday to steal chocolate and sit in bed, alone. Well, rest assured, you won't be alone tonight because I have got a short list of some of my most recent cutesy-romance books. I tried to include less popular books so I just want to mention that you will not find Stephanie Perkins, Morgan Matson, or Jenny Han on this list but if you haven't read their books, I would definitely recommend their books. Okay now, onto the list! Here are five books that I quickly devoured and got the cutesy romance that will be perfect for Valentine's Day


Velvet by Temple West
Okay so, if you follow me on Twitter then you will know that I have been talking about this book a lot lately. I don't have a review of this book for you yet (soon soon soon) but it is, ugh, so good. Velvet not a book that is mainly romance but that you do indeed get romance from this book (Caitlin and Adrian are so cute oh my lord) but also some fun paranormal! I don't normally do paranormal books but this series has quickly become my new favorite series. Gonna admit, it's not all about the romance and relationship but I think it is still such a fabulous read.

Summer of Sloane by Erin Schneider 
I read Summer of Sloane after reading a whole bunch of fantasy novels and I went to it in need of just something light and quick and Summer of Sloane definitely delivered. I don't wanna repeat too much of what I mentioned in my review (again, soon!) so I'm not gonna say much other than please! read! this! book! it's fast! it has great characters! and such cute romance! do! yourself! a! favor!

The Island by S Usher Evans // Review
The Island is such an underappreciated series and is actually coming to an end soon, which means you can binge it soon! I read The Island last year and absolutely loved it. It's not a book that is purely romance but I most definitely think it plays a large part of the story. I love the development of Theo and Galian's relationship and honestly, once you start this series, you have to pick up the next two books because they are honestly SO fabulous. Get to it because this is one hell of a trilogy.

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord // Review
I stayed up to read this book, THAT'S how you know it's good. Emery Lord is known to write some great romances and The Start of Me and You definitely gave a taste on why. I've only read two of her books but the Start of Me and You has to be my favorite of the two. I love the relationship that develops in this book and the whole thing is just so cute. Also, Emery has got some great friendships going on for the main character and I loved their little girl squad.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick // Review
Out of all the five books I've talked about, I think this one has to be the most dramatic (before Summer of Sloane) and emotional. Huntley does a really great job developing a relationship between two characters who are very next to the idea of a "relationship" and also have to battle some of their own problems. I don't consider this book to be filled with all and only cutesy and stuff but there are definitely some great moments and it's one of my favorite romance novels.

So tell me: What are your favorite romance novels?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top