Oh August, You Were So Hectic // The September Post

Hey everyone and welcome to September! (aka fall!) Yes, this post is a little late but based on my posting schedule, it's better late...

Hey everyone and welcome to September! (aka fall!) Yes, this post is a little late but based on my posting schedule, it's better late than never. I hope everyone is having a fabulous Labor Day weekend (or Monday). I know I am definitely savoring this extra day off with, hopefully, some reading and blogging. Anyway, time to recap August and look forward to September! Enjoy :)
Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres / Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas / Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo / The Chasm by S Usher Evans / A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
  • Blood Promise 
  • Spirit Bound
  • Last Sacrifice
  • Cursed Child
  • Gemina
I had 17 days of summer left over in August. After Cursed Child, I really just did not feel like doing much reading so that was basically the last read of my summer. Gemina I read a few days into school and after Gemina, I again, just really didn't feel like reading. Not the strongest way to end summer but I read a lot of books within these 2 months so I am pretty happy with myself.

That definitely means I am going to be posting less. You could probably tell from August, so yeah. I am really trying hard to get some motivation to write posts and read but guys, I'm going to be honest with you, it's been hard. Maybe it's a combination of laziness and no time that isn't getting these posts up but guys, I am just really losing my blogging motivation. We shall see how September goes though and hopefully I will find time (and motivation) to read and blog again!
Summer Blog Promo Tour
Reviews
Other
School
So yeah, my life has basically been slowly adjusting back into school and just getting used to sleeping and waking up early. My life hasn't been very exciting lately. Slump is coming back which sucks. No time to read, no time to blog, it's all very sad. But I will be trying my very hardest to make time to read and blog again and hopefully won't completely desert this blog for 9 months. But yeah! High school is going very well so far. Sports practice has been draining me out everyday. We shall see how it goes school wise.

Gifted:

For Review:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top