Interview with Nicole Castroman!

Hey everyone and welcome to a super exciting interview with Nicole Castroman, author of Blackhearts, which came out Tuesday! She has some...

Hey everyone and welcome to a super exciting interview with Nicole Castroman, author of Blackhearts, which came out Tuesday! She has some great answers to my questions and I had a really fun time coming up with questions for her. I hope you enjoy this interview and be sure to check out Blackhearts, out now!

---

1. Hey Nicole and welcome to Next Page Please! I am so excited to have you here. Congrats on the publication of Blackhearts! What are you doing in celebration of Blackheart's publication? 
Thank you so much for having me! To celebrate the publication of BLACKHEARTS I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends at my signings. It's been a long journey and so many people have been supportive of me.

2. What has been your favorite part of the publication journey? I know it can be very exciting as a debut author! 
My favorite part has been meeting so many amazing people, both in real life and online. It's fun to connect with book bloggers and other authors. Basically everyone who has a passion and love for reading.

3. Do you have any tips for bloggers and readers who want to support authors? Anything that we can do that really helps authors gain readers? I would love to know!
I think Twitter chats have been extremely helpful for me. I know it's different for everyone, so it really depends on the author. I would suggest reaching out to an author., and telling them you'd like to help promote their books for them. The worst they can say is no. :)

4. Were there any difficulties in writing Blackhearts? How did you overcome them? 
Honestly, I loved writing BLACKHEARTS. That doesn't mean I wrote a perfect first draft. I didn't, not by a long shot. But I loved the entire process, including revisions. I haven't always felt that way with some of my other manuscripts. I just felt that BLACKHEARTS was special. At least to me. :)

5. Thank you so much for being here and answering my questions, Nicole!  For my final question, I wanna know what is one thing you're excited for readers to read about in Blackhearts? 
I'm excited for readers to discover Anne and Teach. I can't wait for them to learn about their longing for freedom. That's why the cover for the book is so perfect. It's emblematic of the story.

---

Nicole Castroman

Nicole was lucky enough to come with her very own best friend…she has a twin sister who can read her mind and finish her sentences for her. At the age of 13, she went to Europe for the first time and it changed her life. She loves learning about different people, languages and cultures and speaks fluent German. She knows enough Spanish to get herself into trouble and can still read the Cyrillic alphabet from when she studied Russian. She received her B.A. from Brigham Young University and has lived in Germany, Austria and two different places called Georgia. One is the country located on the Black Sea. The other is the state of Georgia where she now lives with her handsome husband and two beautiful children who continue to amaze her.
| Website | Goodreads | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook |

So tell me: What are your thoughts on this interview and have you read Blackhearts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top