Mid-Month Reading Update #10

Can you believe it? Half a month gone already and here we are, two weeks shy of 2016. Kind of excited and overwhelmed? Going on winter br...

Can you believe it? Half a month gone already and here we are, two weeks shy of 2016. Kind of excited and overwhelmed? Going on winter break soon so I am super excited for that because I can finally get sleep and reading done! Hope everyone is doing well. Now, onto the update!

Queen of Shadows

Author: Sarah J Maas
Pages: 648
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Release Date: September 1st 2015 
The queen has returned. Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she’s at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past… She has embraced her identity as Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen. But before she can reclaim her throne, she must fight. She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die for her. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen’s triumphant return. The fourth volume in the New York Times bestselling series continues Celaena’s epic journey and builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world. 

---

What I Have Read...

  • Winter
  • Transerral
  • What's Broken Between Us
  • The Harvest
  • Six of Crows
  • Queen of Shadows
  • Joyride by Anna Banks
  • Inherit the Stars 
  • Landry Park 
  • Firsts 
  • Illuminae 
*coughs* *runs away* OKAY so I may have only read one book so far and only about 200 pages into Queen of Shadows but I do have two weeks off from school next week so I will be doing some reading then! I honestly don't know what took me so long with all this reading. I spent about 3 days reading NOTHING because I was trying to read a book but had no motivation to do it, so I just moved on to Six of Crows...which took me a week to complete. Queen of Shadows will probably take me awhile to finish as well because it is MASSIVE. There are only 3 books maybe that I need to absolutely read but everything else it's just "if I ever have time, I will get to you." Yeah, definitely won't finish all the books I aimed to but I will finish hopefully a good amount?

---

What's Been Happening

it's so cold. i kind of love it but at the same time i cannot get out of bed in the morning and it SUCKS. Plus, my skin is acting up and I am basically applying two layers of lotion because if I don't then I'm going to be an itchy mess the next day. Yeah! I like winter and the cold but at the same time, I want fall and summer and spring again. Give me what ever season that brings rain because California is still in that three year (and still going) drought.

So my shows are on a hiatus and I don't know what to do. Well, just know that when they come back (Arrow and the Flash) I will get three more shows! (Shadowhunters, The 100, and Legends of Tomorrow) Goodie! *nervously laughs* The 100 and Legends of Tomorrow are both on Thursday and Shadowhunters is on Tuesday. I will probably end up watching those three shows on the weekend because I do not have time during the week to take the time out for three more shows. I can barely manage the two I am currently watching!

Now that Christmas is rolling around, gift giving is as well! I'm not a huge person on giving gifts, I usually get them for my friends. (If you're asking: No, my parents usually don't want anything so I don't get them anything.) Also, I never actually open gifts on Christmas so I have just been opening gifts as they come and I am so grateful for the fact that my friends buy online items :D (Don't worry, I always get them something as well! :D)

So tell me: How has your month been going so far? Well? Not well? I wanna know!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top