Harry Potter Moment of the Week #22

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

The Quibbler needs a new headline story, what do you come up with?

Ohhhhh so I get to be the new and less annoying Rita Skeeter! This shall be fun *rubs palms together*
(Image Source)
I honestly would not know what to write about. I would love to be able to do interview and writing articles about a famous person. That would totally be fun! I always love doing an interviews and if I could score one with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, or heck! Even Voldemort, that would totally be awesome (Under the conditions of "He can't kill me") 

If I couldn't do an interview, I would totally write on why House Elves are underrated. Wizards definitely don't all treat their House Elves like I would and they need to know that! 

So tell me: What would you write about if you were part of the Quibbler?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top