Top Ten Tuesday #8

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Ten To Read If You Like Stephanie Perkins


1. Anything Morgan Matson
Morgan Matson is one of my favorite authors. Not only is she a great contemporary writer, her books always make me feel so emotional and fluffy at the same time. Yep, the romance she writes about is always so sweet and fluffy and I honestly just love it. There is always such a great story behind the romance as well so not only do you get great romance, writing, characters, but a great story as well! 


2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Along with Morgan Matson, her BFF Jenny Han is an excellent contemporary romance writer. I have only read her To All the Boys I've Loved Before duology but that is enough for me to tell you, the romance she writes abut is soo cute and makes you feel sooo happy on the inside. 


3. Anything Huntley Fitzpatrick
Not only does Huntley write about beautiful romance and couples, she always has this great story about each character and what I love the most is how Huntley introduces us to her characters before she puts them together and makes them a couple. I love that because it gives me time to know the person as an individual before they are with another person. (Does that make sense?)

4. The Duff
I haven't read the other Keplinger books other than the Duff but I can definitely recommend the Duff to any fans of Stephanie Perkins. Not only does Kody have the great romance, but her books are so funny and deep, at the same time. The Duff was so hilarious at some points and then, it would get so emotional within the next 10 pages and I love that. 



5. Everything, Everything
This book is such a cute contemporary. Nicola Yoon's debut is about a girl, Maddie, who is allergic to everything. (Basically she can't go outside.) For 18 years, she has lived inside her house and she is okay with that, until a boy moves next door. Olly, the boy next door, and Maddie get to know each other and this all just makes for a crazy, adorable contemporary romance.


So tell me: Have you read some of these books?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top