Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Recap!

SO THE DAY HAS COME. Wow, where has the time gone? It was only a few weeks ago where I was starting up with this meme and freaking out ab...

SO THE DAY HAS COME. Wow, where has the time gone? It was only a few weeks ago where I was starting up with this meme and freaking out about how I was going to format these posts and here I am, recapping the tour. I had a great great time and really got to work with great people. Met some new friends and got to learn more about people I had already knew about. Excited for this tour to come around next year. Now that I've run out of tears, we shall recap the tour!

---

Here are the bloggers I featured on this tour:

Giselle at Book Nerd Canada- "The Kiss Marry Cliff Tag"
Had so much fun doing this post because Giselle had such tough choices!

Amber and Jessica at the Book Bratz- "We Were Liars Chat"
Since all three of us had different opinions about this book, it was great to find out why they didn't enjoy the book.

Preethi at Time Turning Reads- "An Interview with Kestrel"
This has to be one of my favorite posts. Preethi was a great Kestrel and it was super fun to write the interview questions and get very Kestrel-like answers back.

Stephanie at Ohana Reads- "Stephanie's Top 5 Favorite Shows
I was excited to see Stephanie's choices with this prompt because I knew she watched really great shows.

Jessica at Crossroads Reviews- "Jessica's Top 5 Book Boyfriends"
I haven't read any of the books Jessica mentioned but some of them are on my TBR so I am excited to meet these boyfriends.

Kaitlin at Reading is my Treasure- "Kaitlin's Top 5 Fictional Places She Would Like to Visit"
I feel as though book worlds are super underrated and being able to live in them would be a dream. It was fun to see what places Kaitlin would want to visit and live in if she had the chance to.

Ana at Ana Loves- "5 Characters and Authors Ana Would Road Trip With"  
Road trips are such fun things and being able to road trip with both authors and book characters would basically be living a dream.

Jacelyn at Living in a World of Book Quotes- "Jacelyn and Kaitlin Guess Book Quotes"
This game thing was super fun to do because if you know I am not a very big quote person so having to guess quotes was both a bit challenging and fun.

What I liked:

I really loved how much fun and creativity you could do with the posts. It was fun getting to collaborate with bloggers and do interviews, play little games, and just have fun. It helped me get to know them better and see different blogs and posts. Thank you so much to Jessica and Amber for running a great tour, they did a great job. 

What I disliked and what could be changed: 

I think I generally liked everything. The only problems I really had with this tour we're on me. Usually I was rushing to format the posts. (Tip for people considering on joining next year: I really really helps people when you send them an HTML formatted post. Saves them time to format the post)

Will I Join in on This Again?

Definitely! I had such fun doing this tour for the first time, definitely would not miss out on the opportunity to do this tour again. If you're a blogger and are interested in this tour, definitely look out for it next year.

So tell me: What are your thoughts and opinions on this tour?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top