Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based ...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

(Seize the Tuesdays will be continued once school starts. I may do a few over my summer break but I have no life during summer break. Therefore it is hard to write about something exciting you did if you do nothing during summer break.)

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015


1. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid 8/4/15
Adi's debut novel, Let's Get Lost, is one of my favorite books. I love his writing and was so excited to find out that he was releasing a new book. I read it when Adi had an ARC tour for this book and I loved it! I didn't enjoy it as much as Let's Get Lost though but it is still a great read I am super excited for everyone to read it and then I can talk to more people about it!

2. The Rose Society by Marie Lu 10/13/15
Marie Lu is one of my favorite authors and it wasn't a surprise to me when she announced her YA Fantasy, The Young Elites, was going to have a sequel! I really enjoyed The Young Elites and the ending was a perfect setup for the next book. I am super excited to read it and I hope (I know) it is going to be great!

3. Persuasion by Martina Boone 10/25/15
This is the sequel to Martina's debut, Compulsion! I actually have an ARC of this book but have yet to read it; I probably will read it sooner to the release date. I loved Compulsion and Persuasion sounds just as good. I am super excited for it to come out and be able to get it in a beautiful hardcover.

4. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick 8/18/15
THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MY LIFE NEXT DOOR AHHH! My Life Next Door is one of my favorite contemporaries and I was happy to find out there was going to be a sequel. This one isn't mainly about Sam and Jase, instead it's about Tim and Alice. (Nan's brother and Jase's sister) I am super excited to finally get to read this and hopefully, there will be snippets with Sam and Jase.

5. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman 9/1/15
Ohhh Erin Bowman. I loved her Taken trilogy and am so excited she is writing a new book! I haven't read too many westerns except for Under a Painted Sky but am excited to read more of them. I am interested to see how Erin will go about in a western novel because dystopian and western settings are two very different places and time periods. I have no doubt she will rock the book! XD

6. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 9/25/15
This one is a very anticipated novel for every Leigh Bardugo fan. I loved her Grisha trilogy and am super excited for Six of Crows. I believe this one takes place in the Grisha world which is great! I may be wrong though. *sighs* I don't know if I am able to let go of Alina and her story yet. (I miss her so much now omgomgogomgomgomg. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!?!? *cries*) Lot's of people got ARCs of this book at BEA and I was so jealous of everyone that did. I am excited to see what everyone thinks of it and for me to read it as well!

7. Winter by Marissa Meyer 11/10/15
Ahhh Marissa Meyer! I have had such mixed feelings about The Lunar Chronicles. I haven't enjoyed it as much as I wanted to but it is such a great plot. I haven't read Fairest yet but I am planning on reading it before Winter comes out. Hopefully I enjoy Winter because I always feel so bad when I say I can never enjoy this series.

8. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff 10/20/15
This has been a very talked about book lately. Tons of people got ARCs of it at BEA and a lot of people know this title because 1) It seems so interesting and 2) Did you see the ARCs at BEA!? They were freaking hardcover! Even for people who don't have an ARC of this from BEA, there were tons of approved people for an eARC of this book (Including me)! Hopefully it's good and everyone else enjoys it! I am excited for others to read it and I really want to take the dust jacket off because IT LOOKS AWESOME.

9. Soundless by Richelle Mead 9/19/15
I have never read anything from Richelle and I very much intend on changing that. One day I will marathon the Vampire Academy series but for now, I think I may read this stand alone. It just sounds so cool. Sound is something that is very normal for us and to live in a place with no sounds would just be...bizarre. Excited to read this one though!

So tell me: Do you recognize any books on this list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top