Harry Potter Moment of the Week: What dragon do you take to battle in the Triwizard Tournament?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

What dragon do you take to battle in the Triwizard Tournament?

Um, that would definitely have to be the Hungarian Horntail. Like, I am a girl who sits inside all day blogging and reading, you think I would last 2 minutes in a battle without the most dangerous dragon? I would battle with the Horntail because it would give me a bigger chance in winning and this dragon would look so cool breathing fire and stuff. Of course, if I wasn't on the dragon I would have been terrified and shiz my pants 3 seconds in. There is another reason why I would take the Horntail! 

Yet again, I would never enter the Triwizard Tournament.. ;)

So tell me: What dragon would you take to battle in the Triwizard Tournament?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top